The All-on-4 treatment concept can offer significant improvement in your overall quality of life. Benefits include:
- Stability: Because the fixed prosthesis is attached to dental implants, there is minimal shifting or movement. For most of our patients, this is a vast improvement when compared to traditional dentures.
- Non-Removable Option: In contrast to implant overdentures, this fixed option offers a permanent solution. Therefore, you can eat, chew, and speak with complete confidence.
- No Bone Grafting: The majority of patients who receive All-on-4 dental implants will not require bone grafting.
- More Affordable: This treatment uses only four implants per arch. Therefore, it is much more affordable when compared to implant-supported dentures or overdentures, which can require up to eight implants per arch.
- Improved Confidence: This treatment provides a lifelike, natural-looking smile. Patients who receive All-on-4 implants can chew effortlessly and speak with confidence.
- Excellent Success Rate: Recent studies and research have confirmed that All-on-4 dental implants provide long-term results. In fact, with proper care and maintenance, they can last a lifetime.
- Improved Oral Health: Because dental implants stimulate the jawbone just like natural teeth, they help preserve bone density and prevent bone resorption over time.
While All-on-4 treatment is an outstanding option for some patients, not everyone is a candidate. The only way to explore your eligibility is to schedule a consultation with Dr. Markham. Fortunately, she has the advanced training and experience necessary to help you discover which dental implant-based treatment modality would provide you with the best chance of success.